Our Summer session is starting soon!
On this page, you will find a summary of our Summer 2021 programs. Due to the current pandemic, all our Summer 2021 group classes and activities will be offered online, and you can find more information on each dedicated pages listed below. Private lessons and pods can be arranged in person in a private location of your choice. If you're unsure what's best for you, you can also simply contact our team, we will get back to you to let you know which program would best suit your needs.
Quick Access - Click on the following sections
French classes for adults
A few options are offered this Summer when it comes to French classes for adults:
- Regular classes, taking place once a week, starting on July 8th and 10th and running on both July and August. These will be ideal for students who feel like they would like a full recap of what they've been learning with us so far, or for students who would like a gentle start before joining our classes during the next academic year. Teachers will be focusing on reinforcing your existing skills, so don't worry, we promise you won't need to learn new tenses or complicated grammar rules! The emphasis of these classes will be on practice and revisions.
- Intensive classes taking place 4 times per week over a period of 2 weeks only. Those should be great if you would like to focus on French only for a short period of time rather than for the whole Summer. Those intensive French classes are recommended if you would like to really dive into French, however be prepared, these classes will have a heavier workload. They are the best option for you if you really want to immerse yourself in French, and if you have a lot of free time before and after your French lessons to carry on studying.
- Semi-intensive classes taking place twice per week over a period of 4 weeks. Those should be great if you wish to focus on learning French for a shorter period of time rather than for the whole Summer, but you would still like longer pauses between lessons. In French, it's what we call "couper la poire en deux", if you're looking for the best of both worlds between our intensive and regular sessions! Those French classes are recommended if you would like acquire a good understanding of French basics, without a big workload between lessons. These are probably the best lessons if you are a beginner or false beginner in French and you're thinking of learning French in the future, but would like to attend a class on a short trial basis first.
- If you prefer a more flexible, "à la carte" option, we suggest inquiring about our private lessons. Those can be arranged both for single students or for small groups. Those can be arranged online or in person, in a private location of your choice.
- Cultural workshops will also be available, however the dates have yet to be confirmed. If you would like to find out more about workshops dedicated to learning more about France or about Francophone cultures, please contact us.
French classes for children and teens
Just like for adults classes, various options are offered this Summer when it comes to French classes for children or teenagers:
- Regular French Classes for children and teenagers will take place on a weekly basis from July 12th to August 16th. They are most suitable for children or teenagers who have already been studying French with us in the past and who would like to do light revisions as well as practicing concepts already studied before. While those are formal classes, as usual they will involve games and playful activities so children and teens can learn fun things in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Intensive Classes for teenagers are best if you would like them to focus on French for a short period of time only. Those lessons are mostly recommended to highly motivated students, who would like to improve their French significantly, for example to improve their grades in school.
- Summer Camps are the best option for younger children, or for children who are complete beginners in French. Our teachers will plan craft activities as well as songs and games, so your children can learn in an immersive environment without feeling like they're still at school. This option will be best for children who are really creative and love arts and crafts.
- Do your children have very specific learning goals? Do you prefer in-person lessons? Or would you prefer learning as a family, rather than letting your children study on their own? Pods or private lessons are probably the best option for you.
French classes for Francophones
- Pour répondre aux besoins spécifiques des enfants et adolescents Francophones, nos Pods et nos cours privés seront la meilleure solution. Des groupes peuvent être constitués avec les amis de vos enfants, ou nous pouvons proposer des regroupements avec d'autres familles dont les enfants ont des besoins similaires.
- Afin de répondre aux besoins spécifiques des grands ados Francophones qui envisagent d'aller poursuivre leurs études en France, au Canada ou dans un autre pays Francophone, nos cours privés seront la meilleure solution. Des groupes peuvent également être constitués si plusieurs adolescents ont un niveau et des objectifs similaires.
French classes for toddlers and families
- Our French classes for toddlers are taking place from July 9th to August 2nd. These lessons will be ideal for children who learn through music and games, as well as interacting with their care givers. Care givers attend for free and will also get the chance to learn some French basics! Your children's favorite puppets and toys will also be used as learning tools by our expert teacher, who is specialized in early childhood education.
- Do you have young children who have an advanced level in French, or who need to follow a specific program, for example if you have a French Heritage or if you're planning to relocate to a French-speaking country soon? Maybe your children have friends they miss, and you would like to organize some French play-dates for them? Pods offer more flexibility for families with young children. Learning a new foreign language such as French is also a fun way for parents to bond with their children!