Introduction to French Basics - Spring 2021
You've never learned French before but you would like to understand basic principles to communicate effectively?
Join our online classes this Spring to learn in a friendly atmosphere!
- Learn pronunciation basics with a native French speaker;
- Focus on practical language skills such as listening and speaking during class;
- Reinforce concepts covered in class through interactive exercises;
- Learn basic grammar and vocabulary in a bite-size format.
Please note there is a maximum of 4 students per class, so all students have the chance to practice
their speaking skills.
Each introductory course includes a one year access to our self-paced learning platform, which includes audiovisual resources,
Students will participate to 5 lessons as a group, but they will also have access to in-depth learning materials covering the whole
"A1" Level in French, equivalent to 100+ hours of learning.
Upcoming introductory classes:
- Intensive class: Monday, June 7th to Friday, June 11th, 9am to 10am
- Intensive class: Monday, June 21st to Friday, June 25th, 6.30pm to 7.30pm
Not sure if this class is right for you? Contact us to learn more about our teaching philosophy!
I am very impressed with the quality / caliber of the teachers I have had at AFW, especially Marie, Juliette and Hélène. They are always
well prepared to lead each class, organized, detail oriented, tech savvy, well-versed in French culture and history and les nouvelles
quotidiennes. They are demanding, in a polite way, but at the same time have astounding patience as Americans like me struggle with
everything! In two words that say it all: They Care! I do not know how you find such outstanding “Enseignants”, but keep it up! À AFW,
j’avais trouvé l’étude du français très amusante!